Perhaps a psychopath's everyday opinion simmered a little with anger or cooled down with reason.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

So..

I've created something like this before, but it never was kept up on my behalf so we'll try again. I think a lot. Sometimes too much, I think that there is a lot of things wrong with this world, and unfortunately I've come to find myself an idealist. However I have a realistic side to me which promises the other that many of the things I wish fixed will never come in my life time. That being said, none the less I also know they will never come to pass if people today don't keep fighting for what they see as right, and so here I will rant about politics and other such life issues that effect the world.

If you happen to come across this blog of mine and happen to have an argument, please make sure it is an educated one or one purely of opinion, and I will try to do much the same.


(things I will focus on: Politics, Religion, Rights, Life, and other everyday conflicts)

No comments: